Applicants for Turkish citizenship and passport by investment can apply in the following two ways:
– Buy property worth USD 250,000
– Bank deposit of $500,000 in a bank account in Turkey
In both cases, the investment must be maintained for 3 years.
Why Turkey? 20 Key Advantages of The Turkish Citizenship and Passport Program by Investment
If you compare the Turkish Investment Program with other investment programs, depending on the amount you invest and the benefits you get, you will find that Turkey has one of the best investment plans in the world.
Some of the benefits of this program include:
1. After reviewing the backgrounds of individuals, they will be granted full citizenship. Turkish citizenship and passport will be issued within 4 to 6 months.
2. In this program, you can make a reasonable investment and have a fixed income in this way, as well as obtain one of the most popular citizenships in the world.
3. The country’s normal red passport has the power to travel without a visa to 110 countries.
4. This program is not a condition of attendance.
5. The validity period of the Turkish passport is 10 years and can be extended for a lifetime.
6. Applicants are awarded a Turkish National Card.
7. Medical care is provided completely free of charge for all family members for the rest of their lives.
8. There is no need to declare the amount and origin of the capital.
9. The financial exchange system is free and untraceed.
10. Dual citizenship is allowed in Turkey.
11. Military service is not mandatory for applicants to obtain Turkish citizenship and passport by investment.
12. This investment plan includes pension plans.
13. Free education and university fee repayment programs are provided.
14. Visa-free access to the 26 countries in the Schengen area is likely in the future.
15. The country has a great climate all year.
16. The most advanced Muslim country that has provided a democratic and safe environment for families of different religions.
17. Turkey is an Eurasian country with a spirit of hospitality and welcoming foreign nationalities.
18. The country has a natural and wonderful environment and excellent health facilities (better healthcare than the United States and the European Union).
19. The educational facilities in Turkey are fantastic.
20. The quality of life in this country is high.
With 30 years of experience in the field of immigration industry through investment, Kankash Immigration Company takes over the entire process of obtaining Turkish citizenship and passport from start to finish and offers all the necessary guidance and assistance in obtaining citizenship of this country to the applicant.
– Receiving tax number for applicants
– Opening a bank account in Turkey
– Reviewing the property evaluation report
– Checking the contract of purchase of property in Turkey
– Providing legal advice on investment regulations
– Legal management of the process
– Submitting documents to the Migration Agency for obtaining Turkish residency
– Follow up the file and apply for Turkish citizenship and passport
– Advice on taxation related to investment and citizenship
Since the main office of Kankash Company is in Iran and the company is fully familiar with the conditions of Iranian citizens, the completion of the case of obtaining Turkish residency and citizenship is completely done according to the applicable laws and there are no problems for Iranian applicants.
International incentives for obtaining Turkish citizenship and passport
Under the Ankara Agreement signed between Turkey and the European Economic Area, Turkish citizens can establish a business in their respective countries (including the UK), move to that country and apply for permanent residency and citizenship.
Turkish citizens can apply for an E-2 U.S. visa. Applicants must invest in a U.S. business and own at least 50 percent of its shares. The minimum investment amount is not officially set, however it is recommended to invest at least $120,000. The process takes at least 3 months and if the applicants agree to the application, a 5-year residence visa will be granted with the possibility of renewal.
Turkish citizenship and Turkuaz card system
Dual citizenship is the status of a person who has the citizenship of two different nationalities at the same time. Dual citizenship is permitted in Turkey. If you live in a country that does not allow dual citizenship or second citizenship, you can apply for a Turkish card. The Turkuaz card gives you full citizenship rights except for voting rights in Turkey.
Common Questions Turkish Citizenship and Passport Program
How to get a Turkish passport?
There are several ways to obtain Turkish citizenship and passport, including marrying a Turkish citizen and living in the country for a known period, obtaining residency and living in the country for a known period and investment method. However, the most popular option right now is to gain citizenship by investing and buying property in this country.
Obtaining a Turkish passport by buying a property (Turkish passport price)
Under the new amendments to Turkish law, applicants can invest 250,000 U.S. dollars in Turkey and obtain citizenship and passports for themselves and their families on the condition that they keep the investment for 3 years.
– The equivalent of this amount can be paid to turkish lira.
How long does the process of obtaining Turkish citizenship and passport take?
Obtaining Turkish citizenship and passport takes approximately 4 to 6 months, provided that all necessary documents are ready, property is purchased and the post-investment process is implemented on time.
Visa Regulations for Turkish Passport
The Turkish passport has the power to travel without a visa to 110 countries.
What does visa-free travel mean?
Any trip to another country with a passport without a visa is called visa-free travel. With the power to travel without a visa to a country, you will no longer need embassy appointments, spending money, worrying about the visa application being rejected and collecting the necessary documents for obtaining a visa. All you need to do is buy tickets and pack luggage.
Which countries can you travel to without a visa with a Turkish passport? (The value and validity of the Turkish passport)
With a Turkish passport would be to Qatar, Tunisia, Jordan, Iraq, Morocco, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Brazil, Argentina, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Georgia, Paraguay, Serbia, South Africa, Thailand, North Cyprus, Ukraine, Uruguay, Iran and … Traveled without a visa.
If Turkey becomes a member of the European Union, Turkish passport holders are entitled to visa-free travel to Schengen countries.
For free consultation and more information about the Turkish Citizenship and Passport Program, please contact Kankash Consultants.